While Paid Inc. has made all efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, Paid Inc. is not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omission, misuse or for the results obtained from the use of any data or information. All information and data on this website are provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of results obtained from the use of this information.
Paid Inc. reserves its right to make improvements and/or changes to the information contained and/or changes to the information contained in this website at any time without prior notice.
Paid Inc. is not liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this website or for any loss, damage or claims of whatever nature for any direct, indirect, incidental or other damages whatsoever.
This website contains information supplied by third parties, and also provides links to other sources of information. Such information is provided, or accessed, for the benefit of those utilizing our site, and Paid Inc. has tried to ensure that it is correct. However, Paid Inc. is not able to guarantee the accuracy of such information, and therefore does not accept any liability or responsibility which might arise in reliance upon it.
By using this website customer agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions relating to the specific carriers below:
Actual weights of the individual shipments will be based on the relevant carrier’s formula for dimensional weights. If the dimensional weight exceeds the actual true weight, the carrier’s calculation of the dimensional weight will always apply. If there is a discrepancy between the weight that the client originally entered and the carrier’s dimensional weight, carrier’s dimensional weight will always apply. In such cases, the client acknowledges that their credit card will be charged the difference between the actual weight and the dimensional weight once that data has been provided by the carrier in question. In addition, if there is a discrepancy between the calculation of the accessorial charges selected by the client and those that are imposed by the carrier, the carrier’s charges will always apply and be charged to the clients credit card.
By using this website and its contents, you automatically agree to its terms and conditions.
Paid Inc. On-Line Shipping Declared Value Insurance for Carriage Certificate Terms & Conditions
(Paid Inc.): The facilitator of Declared Value Insurance between the Shipper and Insurer.
(INS): The insurance company (Shipsurance Insurance Services, Inc by Assurant)
(Insured): The Shipper with Declared Value Coverage for Carriage Insurance.
(Shipping Carrier): The Company that is transporting the shipments covered by this Certificate.
(Total Declared Value): The total value of the item(s) declared for insurance coverage. Includes the Shipping Carrier provided coverage, if any.
Coverage provided by this certificate covers freight from all risks of physical loss or damage from an external cause (subject to exclusions) while in transit.
Shipments must originate from the United States of America and/or Canada. Outbound shipments must be sent from the Certificate address listed above or as endorsed. Inbound shipments must be received at the Certificate address listed above or as endorsed.
Coverage provided for commercial trucking, air, and ocean freight companies only – owned, leased or rented vehicles are not covered.
The following is a list of exclusions this certificate does not cover:
Household goods and personal effects are items that are used in a dwelling. These include furniture, appliances, clothing, linens and other household items that are not involved in a recent sale or under commercial invoice. Items sold on eBay or via online store are not considered household goods or personal effects as they are under commercial invoice. Also please note that the loss or shortage in a shipment which has occurred due to “dishonesty on the part of shipping carrier’s employees” or “theft occurring while shipping carrier’s vehicle is left unattended” will not be covered within the Paid Inc. declared value for carriage insurance. Under such circumstances only the shipping carrier company/organization will be held responsible.
- Accounts, bills, currency, cash in transit, jewellery, precious stones, fine arts evidence of debt checks, money orders, COD payments, coins (collectible coins are not excluded), securities and other negotiable papers, tickets, deeds, notes, gift cards, manuscripts, documents, neon items, hazardous material (per UPS Hazardous Materials List), LCD monitors or screens, televisions (including LCD, plasma, CRT, projection, and similar), perishable cargo or similar property, eggs, any stone or ceramic slabs, automobiles, motorcycles, live animals, flowers, plants, seeds, cigarettes/cigars, cotton, guns (guns more than 100 years old are not excluded), tobacco, windows, plate glass, stained glass, float glass, and used household goods and used personal effects test.
- Loss, damage, shortage, or non-arrival of any parcel and its contents which is addressed or packed insufficiently to withstand the normal rigors of transit.
- Loss, damage, shortage, or non-arrival of any parcel and its contents when it bears a descriptive label or packaging which describes, or alludes to, the nature of the contents.
International shipments that contain customs declarations are NOT excluded from coverage
- Loss, damage, shortage arising out of loss of market, delay, loss of use, clean up costs, decay, inherent vies, or other deterioration, any remote or consequential loss, whether or not arising out of a peril insured against.
- War Exclusion / Atomic and Nuclear Exclusion: In no case shall this insurance cover loss damage or expense caused by (i) War, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection, or civil strife arising there from or any hostile act by or against a belligerent power. (ii) Capture, seizure, arrest, restraint or detainment (piracy excepted), and the consequences thereof or any attempt thereat. (iii) Derelict mines, torpedoes, bombs, or other derelict weapons of war. In no case shall this insurance cover loss damage or expense arising from the use of any weapon of war employing atomic or nuclear fission and/or fusion or other like reaction or radioactive force or matter.
- Loss or damage due to mechanical, electrical, or electronic derangement unless there is evidence of external damage to the insured item or its packaging. Data files and installed computer programs are not covered for erasure, corruption, or loss.
- AIMU Extended Radioactive Contamination Exclusion clause.
- AIMU Chemical, Biological, Bio-Chemical, Electromagnetic, and Cyber Weapons Exclusion clause.
The following is a list of countries excluded:
- North Korea
- Republic of Yugoslavia
- Angola (Unita)
- Burma (Myanmar)
- Shipments to CIS nations on application
High Risk Cargo Coverage Exclusion and Deductible:
Glass, Mirrors, Ceramics, Porcelain Marbles and Similar interest, excluding breakage under 5% of the insured value per consignment – Deductible USD $500.00
Mineral powder, Nuts, Dried fruits, Seeds, Rice, Fertilizers, Resin powder and similar interest, excluding Leakage, Loss of weight, Infestation, Heating & Sweating – Deductible USD $250.00
Frozen foods, Frozen meat and Fish, Frozen fruits, Produce and Vegetables subject to temperature control and similar interest – Deductible USD $2500.00
All parcels that are covered by this Certificate will be shipped in strict accordance with all regulations of the carrier and amendments thereto.
If a deductible exists, it will be deducted from the total claim amount. Deductibles are on a per package basis. The Insured is responsible for collecting any amounts from the Shipping Carrier that the Shipping Carrier may be liable for. Claims will be paid net of Shipping Carrier’s per package limitation.
- Underwriters shall be liable for the invoice value of property lost, destroyed or damaged, however, in the event there is no invoice, underwriters shall be liable for the actual cash value of the property. Claims for repairs shall be payable for the fair market costs of such repairs.
- In no event shall claims exceed the value declared prior to shipment and declared for premium purposes.
- Underwriters are not responsible for any loss, damage, or shortage that is covered by another insurance policy or for carrier’s liability.
- If other insurance or coverage is present on a shipment, Underwriters will only provide the excess coverage.
- All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. Packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed of or released to the shipping carrier before a claim is completed as photographs will be required. Failure to comply can result in the denial of the claim due to insufficient packing.
- Concealed Damage Allows for the discovery of loss or damage up to 15 days after final delivery. The loss is deemed to have possibly occurred during the insured transit. Discovery of loss or damage occurring 16 days or later after final delivery is deemed to have occurred while the shipment was NOT in transit, and therefore, is not covered.
- The Insured will file immediate notice of non-delivery, damaged, or shortage with the Shipping Carrier and with Paid Inc.. Take proper exceptions on the delivery receipt when any loss or damage is apparent at the time of taking delivery. The Insured will complete an Paid Inc. claim form and provide all required documents to Paid Inc. within sixty (60) calendar days from the date of shipment.
- This Certificate* shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ontario.
- The parties agree that any and all claims or disputes arising out of the Certificate or the performance of the Certificate shall be brought in the Province of Ontario.
- The Insured agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Paid Inc. and Underwriters from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees that they may incur due to misreading, misunderstanding, and not following the coverage requirements as per this Paid Inc. certificate or as endorsed.
- If Paid Inc. does not receive payment from Insured by the date the invoice is due, Paid Inc. reserves the right to deny any coverage retained by Insured until such invoice is paid in full (including any such interest accrued). If Insured does not pay its invoice within 15 days after it is due, Paid Inc. reserves the right to cancel its coverage of Insured entirely.
- If any term or condition of this Certificate is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of any such term or condition shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of this Certificate.
- This Certificate constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the specific rights, duties, and obligations identified herein.
- Remittance of premium payment to Paid Inc. constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
Standard procedures in case of a claim:
A written notification must be provided re: lost/damaged goods (to be sent within 60 days of the shipment date);
Customer must provide all commercial documentation necessary to support the claim, making specific reference to the lost/damaged goods; the value of the loss/damage must be supported by the evidence contained in documents accompanying the shipment.
Delivery receipt noting exceptions;
- Original Airway Bill / Bill of Lading / Shipping Instruction and carrier tracking number
- Original Commercial invoice
- Original packing slip
- Customs forms (B3 or 7501)
- Freight Invoice
- Value of the loss/damage in $CAD or $USD
- Photos (if available)
PaidPayments – Tri-Party Stripe
This agreement governs your use of Stripe Connect, and describes how you and your third-party platform provider(s) may use Stripe Connect to enable you to use Stripe’s services, which includes the ability to accept payments for goods or services, or receive charitable donations, as well as other related services. Please review the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which begins below the Recipient Info section, if you are using Stripe Connect to use Stripe’s payment processing services.
Paid, Inc., the “Connect Platform”, may also use Stripe Connect to direct Stripe to send funds to you, including through Stripe’s Global Payouts service. If you are receiving funds from a Connect Platform, you are not using the Stripe services to accept payment for goods or services from a customer, and the Connected Account Agreement does not apply to you. Please review the Recipient Info section below for more information about receiving funds from a Connect Platform.
Stripe provides Connect Platforms with the ability to use Stripe Connect to facilitate payments to vendors who have provided goods or services. You are not a Stripe customer, and the Connected Account Agreement does not apply to you, if you are receiving payment from a Connect Platform for providing a good or service. Stripe will facilitate the transfer of funds to you based on instructions given to Stripe by the Connect Platform. You may have a separate agreement with a Connect Platform for the Connect Platform to pay you for goods or services. Please contact the Connect Platform with any questions about the status of any funds the Connect Platform has sent to you.
As part of Stripe Connect, Stripe may separately offer you the ability to access an information portal managed by Stripe in order for you to see the status of payments from a Connect Platform. The portal terms apply to you when you access the portal.
Stripe Connected Account Agreement
This Stripe Connected Account Agreement (“Connected Account Agreement”) is an agreement between Stripe and you, being the person or legal entity (including sole proprietors) identified to Stripe as the owner of the Stripe Account that is to be integrated with third-party platform providers that use Stripe Connect (“Connect Platforms”). You expressly agree to the terms and conditions of this Connected Account Agreement, the Stripe Services Agreement, and any updates or modifications to either of those documents made from time to time by Stripe.
We use a number of defined terms in this Connected Account Agreement. The products and services that you receive from a Connect Platform, regardless of whether or not fees are charged, are referred to as “Platform Services”. Examples of Platform Services that a Connect Platform may agree to provide are web development or hosting services, customer service, processing of refunds, and the handling of consumer complaints. Your agreement with a Connect Platform for the provision of the Platform Services is “Your Platform Agreement”. Actions submitted by you or on your behalf using Stripe Connect are referred to as “Activity”, and this includes the communication of information about Transactions (including Charges) and Refunds, adjustments, the handling of Disputes (including chargebacks), as well as other features as described in the Stripe Connect documentation, and “Your Data” refers to data about you, Activity on your Stripe Account, and your Transactions. For other capitalized terms not defined in this Connected Account Agreement (either in-line or by hyperlink), the applicable definitions are set out in the Stripe Services Agreement.
You represent to Stripe that all of the information that you provide to us directly or through a Connect Platform is accurate and complete, and that you are authorized to agree to this Connected Account Agreement.
1. Relationship to Other Agreements
Please read this Connected Account Agreement carefully. To the extent that there is a conflict between the Stripe Services Agreement and this Connected Account Agreement related to your use of Stripe Connect, this Connected Account Agreement will prevail.
2. Stripe Connect — Your Stripe Account
Stripe Connect allows Connect Platforms to help you use the Services, which may include the ability for you to receive payments for goods and services, or to receive charitable or campaign donations. A Connect Platform may help you to create your Stripe Account, or to integrate your existing Stripe Account with the Connect Platform. A Connect Platform may also conduct Activity on your behalf, provided that it does so in accordance with Your Platform Agreement. You should read Your Platform Agreement carefully in order to understand the nature of the Platform Services and the Activity that a Connect Platform may conduct on your behalf. Stripe is not a Connect Platform, and only provides the Services described in this Connected Account Agreement and the Stripe Services Agreement.
3. Your Obligations
You are solely responsible for, and Stripe disclaims all liability for, the provision of any goods or services sold to your customers or users as part of your use of the Services, and any obligations you may owe to your customers or users. While you may agree to share some liability with a Connect Platform, you are always financially liable to Stripe for Disputes (including chargebacks), Refunds, and any fines that arise from your use of the Services. These obligations are described in more detail in Section C of the Stripe Services Agreement.
Depending on the Connect Platform, you may have access to directly manage your Stripe Account through the Stripe dashboard. If such access is made available to you, you are responsible for all actions taken on your Stripe Account through the Stripe dashboard, including the initiation of Refunds or changing of depository bank information.
Depending on your location, a Connect Platform may allow you to receive payment processing proceeds via settlement into a bank account connected to your debit card (“Instant Payout”). Your Connect Platform should let you know if there is a fee associated with your use of Instant Payouts. When Instant Payouts is used, Stripe will attempt to settle payment processing proceeds within minutes of receiving the payout request. Depending on your bank, it may take up to two business days for your payment processing proceeds to settle via Instant Payouts. Stripe and your Connect Platform reserve the right to change or suspend Instant Payouts to you at any time, including (a) due to pending, anticipated, or excessive Disputes, Chargebacks, Refunds, or Reversals; (b) in the event of suspected or actual fraudulent, illegal or other malicious activity; or (c) where we are required by Law or court order.
4. Relationship to Connect Platforms
The pricing for your use of the Services with a Connect Platform will depend on your agreement with the Connect Platform. Stripe does not control and is not responsible for Connect Platform fees charged to you, which should be made clear to you in Your Platform Agreement. Stripe’s standard fees for the Services are posted on our web site, although Stripe may have agreed fees with a Connect Platform that are different from these amounts. Stripe’s fees will either be disclosed to you separately, or will be consolidated with the fees for the Platform Services. Stripe will have the right to deduct from your Stripe Account balance both Stripe’s fees for Services and the Platform Services fees specified to us by the Connect Platform. If your Stripe Account balance becomes negative, you authorize Stripe to debit the amount owed from your Payout Account. If you believe that fees have been incorrectly deducted, or that your Connect Platform has not properly disclosed its fees to you, please contact us.
5. Limitations on Stripe’s Liability
Stripe is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any Connect Platform in providing services to you or your customers, or for any non-compliance by a Connect Platform with the terms of Your Platform Agreement. Stripe is also not responsible for your obligations to your customers (including to properly describe and deliver the goods or services being sold to your customers). You are solely responsible for, and Stripe expressly disclaims all liability for, your compliance with applicable laws and obligations related to your provision of the goods or services to your customers, or receipt of charitable donations. This may include providing customer service, notification and handling of refunds or consumer complaints, provision of receipts, registering your legal entity, or other actions not related to the Services. You agree to indemnify Stripe for any losses we incur based on your failure to properly describe or deliver goods or services, or comply with your legal or contractual obligations to your customers.
6. Other General Legal Terms
a. Term, Termination, and the Effects of Termination: The term of this Connected Account Agreement will begin when you register your Stripe Account with a Connect Platform and will end when terminated by you or by Stripe, as described in this Connected Account Agreement. You may terminate this Connected Account Agreement at any time by providing notice to Stripe and immediately ceasing your use of Stripe Connect. However, if you commence using Stripe Connect again, you are consenting to this Connected Account Agreement. Stripe may terminate this Connected Account Agreement (a) where you are in breach of this Connected Account Agreement and fail to cure the breach upon 30 days’ notice by Stripe (such notice and cure period only being required if curing the breach is feasible); or (b) upon 120 days’ notice for any reason. Stripe may also terminate this Connected Account Agreement immediately if you are the subject of any voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy or insolvency petition or proceeding, or if Stripe determines that you are engaged in activity that fails to comply with applicable law or causes a significant risk of reputational harm to Stripe.
Section 5 and all provisions giving rise to continuing obligations will survive termination of this Connected Account Agreement. As stated above, the Stripe Services Agreement governs your use of Services, so the termination of this Connected Account Agreement will not immediately trigger termination of the Stripe Services Agreement. All obligations in the Stripe Services Agreement will only be terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Stripe Services Agreement. Termination of the Stripe Services Agreement will cause this Connected Account Agreement to automatically terminate.
b. Governing Law, Disputes, and Interpretation: The provisions of the applicable Stripe Services Agreement governing applicable law (jurisdiction), location of suits and disputes (venue), and any method for dispute resolution are incorporated into this Connected Account Agreement by reference. Headings are included for convenience only, and should not be considered in interpreting this Connected Account Agreement. No provision of this Connected Account Agreement will be construed against any party on the basis of that party being the drafter. Unless stated otherwise, the word “including” means “including, without limitation.” This Connected Account Agreement does not limit any rights of enforcement that Stripe may have under trade secret, copyright, patent, or other laws. Stripe’s delay or failure to assert any right or provision under this Connected Account Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver of any term of this Connected Account Agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
c. Stripe Services Agreement: The Stripe Services Agreement version incorporated into this Connected Account Agreement is the version applicable to your Stripe Account jurisdiction. If the name of your jurisdiction does not appear in the title of the page accessible via this` Stripe Services Agreement link, please contact us and we will provide you with the correct link.
d. Right to Amend: Stripe may amend this Connected Account Agreement at any time. You will be provided with notice of amendments through email (which may originate from Stripe or from a Connect Platform), the Stripe dashboard, and/or Stripe’s web site. You agree that any changes to this Connected Account Agreement will be binding on you 7 days after the amendment is made by Stripe (or, if a longer period is required by applicable law, such longer period). If you elect to not accept the changes to this Connected Account Agreement, you must (a) provide notice to Stripe and (b) immediately cease using Stripe Connect. Where you do not provide such notice prior to the amendments becoming binding, by continuing to use the Services you agree that you are consenting to any such changes to the Connected Account Agreement.
e. Assignment: You may not assign or attempt to assign this Connected Account Agreement without the express consent of Stripe in advance.
f. Entire Agreement: This Connected Account Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stripe with respect to Stripe Connect. This Agreement sets forth your exclusive remedies with respect to Stripe Connect. If any provision or portion of this Connected Account Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it will be reformed interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible, and all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
7. Supplemental Terms
If your Stripe Account was created on or after October 20, 2020, these additional terms supplement Section 2 above and apply to your Stripe Account: Your Connect Platform may restrict your ability to (a) disconnect your Stripe Account from the Connect Platform, or (b) view, access or activate certain Services, provided that in each case it does so in accordance with Your Platform Agreement. Depending on your Connect Platform, you may have access to directly manage your Stripe Account through the Stripe dashboard. If you do not have this access, please contact your Connect Platform if you need support or have any questions relating to the Services, this Connected Account Agreement or the Stripe Services Agreement.
By using PaidWeb, you, as the customer, agree to abide by all the terms and conditions relating to our partner Duda below:
Last updated January 1, 2018
Personal Information We Collect
When you set up an account with us, or when you process shipments through our website, we collect certain personal information. That information includes:
- your name, address, phone number and email address;
- credit card information (at time of a transaction);
- account preferences, including website update information by email;
- names, titles, business contact information from our corporate and business customer contacts.
This information is collected and used for a number of purposes:
- To establish and maintain a commercial relationship with you and to provide you with products and services.Personal contact and credit card information is required to process your shipments. Account information is retained by us to enable our website to identify you, to allow you to set up and access your account. This information is used only for these purposes and is only retained in transaction records required for internal management and auditing purposes, unless you are informed otherwise or you provide your consent.
- To understand your needs and preferences.We maintain a record of the services you receive from us, and we may ask you for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To provide you with information you have requested, and to keep you informed with respect to ongoing changes to our website.Your email address will be used to send you occasional announcements regarding our service. You can withdraw your consent for such mailings at any time by contact us as set out below.
- To develop, enhance or provide new products and services.We may from time to time conduct research, requesting input from our visitors to help us improve our website, products and services in an effort to serve you better. Your participation in such surveys is voluntary, and in some cases you may have the option to participate anonymously. However, your name, address, email and telephone number may be required to take advantage of bonuses or other benefits which are available to survey participants, in which case your contact information will only be used for notification and fulfillment purposes.
- To manage and administer our business.The nature of the Internet is such that it passively and automatically collects certain information about a user’s traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. These are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Web users by their Internet Service Providers (ISP). Server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, web pages requested, and identify visitors by categories such as domains and browser types. These statistics are only used on an aggregate basis and will not contain any information that could identify you personally.
- To meet legal, regulatory, security and processing requirements(such as in response to a court order), and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
If we intend to use personal information for purposes not identified to you or as set out above, these other purposes will be described to you at the time of collection or before using the information.
We will not use your information for any other purpose without your consent. Cookies
Users also should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our Internet servers or through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing a unique identification number that identifies your browser – but not you – to our servers each time you visit our website. Cookies are not pervasive or invasive programs that enter a user’s system and damage files. They simply tell us which pages of our website are visited and by how many visitors. Cookies cannot, by themselves, disclose the individual identity of any site user, and we never combine information gathered by a cookie with personally identifiable information like your name, telephone number or email address, without your consent.
Third Parties’ Access to Information
Paid Inc. is not in the business of selling customer information to others. Our customer information is not available for sale to any outside entity. We contract with third parties to fulfill certain functions on our behalf, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, preparing and maintaining site content, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
These agents have access to customer information only as required in order to help them perform their functions on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose and must keep such information confidential. Customer information is a valuable business asset. If for any reason Paid Inc. transfers or divests itself of its business assets, our customer information will be transferred as one of those business assets.
Paid Inc. will release customer information to the appropriate law enforcement, governmental or other authorities if legally required to do so. Paid Inc. will also release such information if we feel it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of our customers, affiliates, partners or any other party and for purposes of protection from fraud and credit risk.
Non-Secure Website Areas
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., user name, email address) on non-secure areas of the Paid Inc. website, that information can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Paid Inc.
We store subscriber and password information on our website in a secure manner. We store such information in a manner not accessible to Web browsers, behind firewall and password protection, or offline.
This site has security measures in place (including the use of Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) encryption technology) to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. All order forms are encrypted and are transmitted via a secure server. Employees, agents and affiliates of Paid Inc. who require access to your personal information in order to fulfill their job or contractual requirements will have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill such requirements.
Updating Your Account Information
If you wish to update your personal information at Paid Inc., use the “Account Mgmt.” option after logging in to access your account information and make changes online.
Removing Your Account Information
Upon request, Paid Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from our databases; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your account information be deleted from our servers.
Consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information may be given in various ways. Consent can be express (e.g., orally, electronically or on a form you may sign describing the intended uses and disclosures of personal information) or implied (e.g., when you provide information necessary for a service you have requested, or in some circumstances where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to your personal information and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose). Consent may be given by your authorized representative (such as a legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney).
This website is subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. This legislation closely regulates our handling of your personal information.
You can find more information on this Act through the Government of Canada site, http://www.canada.gc.ca.
225 Cedar Hill Street, Suite #200
Marlboro, MA 01752
ATTENTION: Privacy Officer
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concerns, you may wish to contact the Privacy Commissioner viahttp://www.privcom.gc.ca/or by calling 1-800-267-0441.